Monday, January 5, 2015

Getting Started

New Year, new blog for me.  I am currently in my tenth year as a primary teacher in Ontario, Canada.  I love what I do, and as much as I love learning from others in my profession, I also love sharing these helpful strategies, tips, and ideas with others.  Most of my best practices are ideas that have come from coworkers, or have been found by scouring the internet (mainly via pinterest) for what has worked for others.  I most often change the original idea and adapt it to my needs. Therefore, thought it was my turn to begin sharing some of what has worked for me in my classroom with others. I’m also hoping that documenting many of my ideas on here, will also help me remember them when I want to use them myself!  Thanks for stopping in, and I’ll have more posted here soon!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment